Digital Asset Management
Centralize all your media assets, including images, graphics, documents, videos, logos, audio files and other media content. Place Digital Asset Management at the core of digital experience management to integrate, consolidate, and manage any type and any amount of digital assets
Digital Asset Management (DAM) is the technology, practice and process of aggregating, organizing and presenting Digital Assets. The most common Digital Assets are images. Other kinds of common assets are PDF or MS Word documents which people can download from the website or portal.
Enterprise DAM Without Software Costs
E-commerce Product Management’s open source Digital Asset Management software centralizes all your media assets, including images, graphics, documents, videos, logos, audio files and other media content. E-commerce Product Management’s DAM places Digital Asset Management at the core of digital experience management. It can integrate, consolidate, and manage any type and any amount of digital assets.
By delivering assets to any output channel, E-commerce Product Management puts your customers at the center of your digital business and delivers uniform, personalized experiences across all touch points – based on high quality and consolidated assets.
E-commerce Product Management’s open source DAM application can provide organizations’ their desired level of control to customize and meet specific DAM requirements. Its 100% API driven interface facilitates a seamless integration with your existing IT business environment. E-commerce Product Management helps enterprises streamline their digital media assets to eliminate inaccuracies and inconsistencies to achieve consistent brand experiences.
- Escape Data Isolation – Isolated and scattered assets with poor data quality are often the deathblow for digital transformation strategies.
- Achieve Brand Consistency – Brand Consistency is the main goal for many digital asset management initiatives.
- Seamless Customer Experience – E-commerce Product Management makes all your digital media assets available, all the time – on a global scale.
- Workflow Management – E-commerce Product Management includes an advanced workflow engine to define business processes and editorial workflows.
- Digital Asset Delivery – Easy integration with other systems make E-commerce Product Management the ideal enterprise content hub.
- Metadata Management – E-commerce Product Management makes sure that enterprise metadata management remains easy and consistent.
Media Transformation – Automatic image conversion and video transcoding based on E-commerce Product Management’s advanced transformation pipelines effectively resolves issues like different resolutions, conversion of bit-rates, DPIs, color profiles and responsive states for all output channels. Automatically generate the right images for a webshop – cropped, resized, and in the correct format. No matter the size or the volume, E-commerce Product Management will get the job done.
Image Editing – E-commerce Product Management integrates a web-based image editing component. Based on Adobe Creative SDK, the image editor is primary for easy image manipulation tasks such as color correction and cropping. For integrating alternative image processing workflows, E-commerce Product Management provides a WebDAV interface.